In partnership with Convenience Pulse, Convenience World held the Convenience Retailers Choice Awards (CRCA) for 2015 at a business breakfast in Sydney yesterday morning, recognising stand-out achievers in the P&C channel.
In its third year, CRCA recognises, measures and celebrates the efficacy and achievements of suppliers and service providers operating in a range of categories within the P&C channel.
Award recipients are derived from an objective and independently conducted channel-wide survey completed by the retailers working at the coalface of P&C. Honest feedback is provided and a transparent, specialised metric determines and ranks retailers’ satisfaction with their respective suppliers.
CRCA Award winners for 2015
- Best Wholesaler/Distributor: The Distributors.
- Best Confectionery/Snackfood Supplier: The Smith’s Snackfood Company, PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand.
- Best Tobacco Supplier: Philip Morris International.
- Best Beverage Supplier: Coca-Cola Amatil.
- Best Convenience Foods Supplier: Streets Ice Cream, Unilever.
- Best General Merchandise Supplier: Pacific Optics.
- Best Bread/Milk Supplier: Lion Dairy & Drinks Australia.
- Editor’s Choice/Best Cover: Frucor Beverages.
The awards were presented at a business Breakfast in Sydney, which was attended by more than 80 industry professionals. The event also featured presentations from SPAR Australia CEO Lou Jardin, Coca-Cola Amatil Sales Director James Lane and Australasian Convenience and Petroleum Marketers Association CEO Mark McKenzie.
More detailed coverage of the CRCA will appear in the upcoming issue of Convenience World.