Outstanding small and medium businesses were showcased at the 2015 Telstra Australian Business Awards last week.
Winners for this year are:
- Australian Business of the Year and Medium Business Award:Executive Risk Solutions, WA.
- Small Business Award: Cargo Crew, Vic.
- Start-Up Award: Furst Electrical, Vic.
- Micro-Business Award: Nexba, NSW.
- Regional Award: Southern Cotton, NSW.
The awards not only promote exceptional small and medium businesses but provide an inspiration to talented people thinking of taking the leap and turning their ideas into a business.
On behalf of the Australian Government, Minister for Small Business Bruce Billson congratulated and thanked the winners, finalists and all nominees at this year’s awards.
“Your hard work and innovation as entrepreneurs and business owners is key to our nation’s productivity, jobs and, ultimately, our prosperity,” he said.
“The winners in each of the six categories have demonstrated resilience, dedication and the ability to diversify to achieve success.”