The initial speakers for the leading event in retail, the Retail Leaders Forum 2017, have been revealed, with a specific focus on innovation and leadership.
The forum, now in its sixth year, is set to be opened by Gordon Cairns, Chairman of Woolworth Ltd, amid the largest corporate transformation in Australian retail history.
The event will feature inspiring international keynotes from the innovators behind Walmart eCommerce (US), BMW Group (DE), Tesla (US), IKEA (SWE), Shell Brands International (UK) and Blackcircles.com (UK) alongside the local retail masterminds responsible for the success of Coles, Louis Vuitton Australia, Harvey Norman, Caltex, Mirvac, Adore Beauty and more.
Giving the mastermind keynote will be Ron Johnson, a legend of retail who was the founding force behind the transformation of Apple’s retail stores and the former CEO of retail giant JCPenney (US).
Retail Leaders Forum 2017 will be held March 7-8 at the Sofitel Wentworth Hotel, Sydney.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Woolworths Ltd Chairman Gordon Cairns.
- Walmart eCommerce (US) Director of Digital Store Operations Kunal Banerjee.
- Apple Store founder and former JCPenney (US) CEO Ron Johnson.
- Shell Brands International (UK) Global Vice-President David L Bunch.
- Roy Morgan Research CEO Michele Levine.
- Coles Director Human Resources Amanda Fleming.
- BWS General Manager Guy Brent.
- SPAR Australia Managing Director Lou Jardin.
- Coles Marketing Director George Dymond.
- Coles Chief Economist Peter Crone.
- Woolworths Chief Information Security Officer Pieter van der Merwe.
- Mirvac Head of Retail Susan MacDonald.
- Caltex Head of Digital Has Fakira.
For the full list of speakers, visit retailleaders.com.au.