ACAPMA has teamed up with partners Arthur J Gallagher Insurance Brokers and HWL Ebsworth Lawyers to launch breakfast meetings to be held this month in three states, addressing issues that affect fuel retailers across the country.
The meetings, in the CBDs of Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, will focus on keeping fuel businesses safe from cyber attacks and ensuring their privacy practices are compliant.
Participants will learn about:
- Current hot topics, risks and developments.
- Privacy law and retailer obligations.
- Privacy and data protection.
- The cyber-threat landscape and impact on business.
- Cyber security and retailer obligations.
- Responding to a cyber incident.
Sessions will be held from 7:45am to 9:30am in HWL Ebsworth’s offices, with the first in Melbourne on July 18 (Level 26, 530 Collins St), followed by Sydney on July 20 (Level 14, Australia Square, George St), and Brisbane on July 27 (Level 19, 480 Queen St).
The cost is $25 for ACAPMA members and $35 for non-members.
To register, contact ACAPMA on 1300 160 270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org stating which session you would like to attend.