The best in retail and shopper marketing will be on show at POPAI’s 2015 Awards Exhibition on September 8.
POPAI General Manager Lee McClymont said the event is a unique opportunity to see the industry’s finest case studies on show all in one space, for free.
“The POPAI Marketing at Retail Awards are unique,” she said. “What makes them unique is that we offer a physical immersion experience, a place where people can go to get inspired and see what creativity, innovation and effectiveness in retail marketing look like in 2015.”
For the first time, visitors will be able to vote on their favourite entry in the People’s Choice Awards on their smartphones. Links and QR codes will be on Expo signage, with voting as simple as clicking on the heart next to the favoured entry.
Winners of the 2015 Marketing at Retail Awards will be announced at the gala dinner on September 8 at the same venue.
The awards exhibition will take place alongside the 2015 Shopper Summit, which will be held in the conference room next door, where industry leaders will converge on Sydney to share what’s hot in shopper marketing and retail experience.
Ms McClymont said the 2015 Shopper Summit: Get Smart is designed to help retail marketing professionals to better navigate the increasingly complex task of shopper engagement and experience.
“Attendees will gain first-hand insight into what smart retailers and brands are doing to win with shoppers in a market that’s tougher than ever,” she said.
The 2015 Shopper Summit program theme is ‘Get Smart’ and includes keynote presentations and masterclasses from:
- David Plante – Target US.
- Massimo Volpe – POPAI Global (US/Europe).
- Tristan Harris – Harris Farm.
- Emma McRobert and Peter Wilson – Optus Australia/Koji.
- Vaughan Chandler – Red Planet (Qantas Loyalty).
- Howard Spreadbury – M&C Saatchi.
- Teagan Altschwager – Australian Centre for Retail Studies (Monash University).
- Thomas Thurston – Growth Science US/Think Big Co.
- Rob Marston – Zeus Unwired.
- Devon Rick – IMI International.
- Scott Mitchell – 100th Monkey.
The event will be held September 8 at Doltone House, Darling Island Wharf, Pyrmont, Sydney.
Tickets for The 2015 Shopper Summit are on sale now. The full conference program and booking details may be found at www.popai.com.au/events/POPAI-