See below for the gluten free Easter Cookie recipe by Lakanto.
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup Lakanto Monkfruit Golden Sweetener
- 1 whole egg
- 2 cups of gluten free self-raising flour
- Inclusions: Easter eggs, no added sugar chocolate, nuts etc.
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- In a bowl, mix the butter and sweetener until soft.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until a bread crumb consistency is reached.
- Next add the whisked egg mix until it forms a loose dough.
- Fold through Easter eggs or inclusions of choice.
- Roll dough into 12 even mixed balls, place on a non-stick tray and cook for 20 minutes approx.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Learn more about Lakanto by heading to their website.