In celebration of World Coffee Day, Italian coffee brand Lavazza reveals national research on Australia’s lockdown coffee habits.
The insights include everything from morning rituals to the way we consume coffee.
Aussie Gen Insights
- Millennial coffee habits have been the most affected by COVID-19 with 42% switching to making coffee at home when they would usually visit a café.
- Centennials (65%) and Millennials (46%) are more than twice as likely to scroll social media while they drink their morning coffee.
- Baby Boomers (51%) and Gen X (39%) are most likely to do nothing but relax while they drink their morning coffee.
Aussie Coffee Habits
- 65% of Aussies multi-task when drinking their morning coffee.
- 34% of Aussies are now finding the time to do things they couldn’t pre pandemic.
- 40% of Aussies dedicate 10-15 minutes of their day to coffee making.
- 51% of Aussies are spending their time in isolation cooking.
To read more on coffee and café convenience, click here!