The AACS Convenience Leaders Summit will take place in Sydney on August 15 at the Sydney Convention Centre, followed in the evening by the AACS Gala & Awards dinner at The Star in Darling Harbour.
Hear from some interesting and inspirational speakers throughout the day, network with other industry professionals and then take part in the wrap up quiz on the day and you could win the opportunity to join the AACS overseas study tour to the US in October.
Be among the first see the latest AACS research into current usage of the convenience channel (not specific to brands) and how it is perceived. What are the missions they are using the stores for and how does this compare to other stores they use for these same missions? The frequency of use of convenience stores versus other store formats. What does convenience really mean to shoppers?
Hear from such speakers as:
- AACS CEO Jeff Rogut.
- AACS Chair and 7-Eleven Australia General Manager Marketing Julie Laycock.
- Convenience Measures Australia co-founder and Director Corinne Barclay.
- Convenience retailing analyst and advocate from the US, Frank Beard.
- PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand CEO Danny Celoni.
- J.P. Morgan Executive Director, Retail and Consumer Analyst Shaun Cousins.
Attendees will also hear from up an coming industry representatives, with presentations from the AACS PJ Award competition.
The summit will be followed by the much-anticipated Gala & Awards dinner in the evening, including Pre dinner drinks proudly sponsored by Remedy and afterparty sponsored by The Distributors.